The holiday shopping season is upon us, and if you're anything like the Horror Honeys, you probably leave all of your shopping until the last minute. In an effort to pull your collective chestnuts out of the fire, the Honeys got together and made a collection of gift guides to help you acquire the perfect gifts for the horror-lovers in your life! Each Honey compiled a unique list, and we will be sharing them with you all December. So dive in to a new list below, and remember...
Naughty OR nice, everyone deserves a little love this holiday season!
The Monster Honey's Holiday Gift List
1. ANY of the Penguin Horror Classics editions - For the book lover in your life, not only are these hardcovers just gorgeous, totally justifying buying a book you might already own, but each has an intro from director Guillermo Del Toro
2. Custom horror movie boots - Brightly colored and covered in monsters, they’ll go with every outfit
3. A t-shirt from Headshot clothing - These shirts are amazing, with really cool designs based on a number of horror movies, and you can buy some of the designs as prints if you prefer your art on your wall rather than your body.
4. Betrayal At House on the Hill - This is possibly the best horror board game available. You are a group of people exploring a mansion, which you build as you go through it, until one of your group has a case of sudden but inevitable betrayal. With dozens of game scenarios including ghosts, zombies, aliens, and maniacs, you’ll hardly ever play the same game twice
5. Horror Movie Charlie Brown Christmas - Want something that speaks to both the child in you and the horror fan? This print from artist Maiafire combines horror icons with all the holiday fun of A Charlie Brown Christmas. Weird and wonderful