Naughty OR nice, everyone deserves a little love this holiday season!
Horror TV Honey Kat W's Holiday Gift List
1. “Axe Snowglobe” from Target’s Threshold collection - I don’t know how this one slipped through quality control without someone realizing how creepy it is, but I am thankful. Featuring two lonely footprints in the snow, an axe at the ready, and a tinkly version of ‘O Tannenbaum’ that plinks out from the music box at the bottom!
2. American Psycho chair from 209West - This chair believes in taking care of itself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if its face is a little puffy, have it put on an ice pack while it does its stomach crunches. It can do a thousand now.
3. “Haunted Manor” candle from Anthology Candles - For that Grim Grinning Ghost who would rather sit at home by a candle with their cats than socialize.
4. The Brimstone Deceit by Joshua Cutchin - This book stinks! A refreshingly original approach to study of the paranormal, for the guy or gal who has everything, but wants to know what ghosts smell like.
5. “Stephen King Rules” T-shirt - Because The Monster Squad is great and because, well, Stephen King rules.