The holiday shopping season is upon us, and if you're anything like the Horror Honeys, you probably leave all of your shopping until the last minute. In an effort to pull your collective chestnuts out of the fire, the Honeys got together and made a collection of gift guides to help you acquire the perfect gifts for the horror-lovers in your life! Each Honey compiled a unique list, and we will be sharing them with you all December. So dive in to a new list below, and remember...
Naughty OR nice, everyone deserves a little love this holiday season!
The Head Honey's Holiday Gift List
1. Midnight Octopus Duvet Bedding Set - You can’t say “No” to Cthulhu in your sleep… There are way too many designs, it was hard to choose one!
2. Handbook for the Recently Deceased phone case/wallet - For the ghoul who has everything.
3. Hellraiser Puzzle Box Stickers for Rubik's Cube - Turn that pesky Rubik’s Cube into something useful! A Lament Configuration! Don’t summon nerds, summon demons!
4. A kimono printed with Hieronymus Bosch’s “Garden of Earthly Delights” - I’ll take three.
5. The Virgin of Guadalupe flashing light religious icon - Only because it reminds me of the one in Hellraiser…
6. Mandrake Root Plant - The whole shop is adorable, but nothing says "Happy Holidays" like your own angry mandrake root baby!